Revealed information about the new engines for Ford EscapeFebruary 21, 2019
The company does not yet disclose official information about the technical equipment of the new Escape. However, two different sources have already confirmed that the crossover will receive three engines.
For the entry level, a 1.5-liter three-cylinder engine is provided, which will replace the 1.5-liter four-cylinder EcoBoost, its capacity is 179 hp. (133 kW) and 240 Nm of torque. Next comes the 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine. It generates 237 hp (177 kW) and will become less powerful than the current 2.0-liter unit, which produces 245 hp (183 kW).
And finally, the lineup will include a hybrid system with a plug-in, based on the 2.5-liter engine. Details about it yet do not reveal.
All Ford Escape can be equipped with all-wheel drive system, which comes as an option. The hybrid system is available for all models except the base.
- Jeep Wrangler nearly fell off a cliff
- Audi R8 received a new special version
- Rolls-Royce’s first electric car arrives this decade
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts