Revealed a new variation of the Chrysler PacificaDecember 31, 2019
New information on the Chrysler Pacifica minivan is now available on the Mopar Insiders website.
According to insiders, the car will be equipped with AWD system from Jeep Renegade and Compass. The latter, in turn, demonstrated at the Geneva auto show, and they have a hybrid powertrain. But all-wheel drive modifications will be released only in 2021.
Variation 2020 model year acquired exclusively cosmetic changes. The exterior will receive an improved grille and LED head light.
New elements in the interior are expected. Currently, the corporation has produced 20 pre-production cars. For this reason, in the near future Pacifica will be put out for road tests.
The current minivan in the American car market is offered with a 3.6-liter engine with a capacity of 287 hp. The power unit operates along with a 9-speed automatic transmission. A hybrid version based on a 3.6-liter engine is also available to customers.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever