Restyled Porsche Panamera ST spotted on trialsMarch 31, 2020
The German corporation Porsche has begun testing an updated version of the Panamera Sport Turismo model.
Judging by the spy photos, significant changes should not be expected. The manufacturer simply slightly modernizes the appearance of the Panamera, without resorting to a deep update. The new model should debut before the end of this year.
As you can see from common photos, engineers and designers made the least significant changes compared to the previous variation.
By and large, everything will be limited to cosmetic adjustments to the front of the body, which will receive horizontal details, and even slight differences on the edge of the bumper. The same minor improvements will occur in the rear.
So, the location of the exhaust pipes will change slightly, and LED elements will also get a new pattern on the rear lights. Recently, photo spies were able to consider the interior of the updated Panamera ST, and there the picture is perfect the same. Significant innovations are also not there. According to experts, and in the technical part, nothing will change significantly either.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York