Restyled Kia Cerato went to road testsAugust 19, 2020
In South Korea, it turned out to capture a test Kia K3 concept, which, depending on the market, can be called Forte or Cerato.
The debut of the new generation took place two years ago, for this reason we have before us an updated modification of the sedan. Due to the dense camouflage, it is difficult to say how much the model will change, however, it will probably be more than a change in the design of the plastic body kit. K3 is supposed to be upgraded with an eye on Kia K5
The K3 / Cerato should get a new infotainment complex with a 10.25-inch display, digital gadgets and the latest set of technologies and safety assistants.
The line of engines can be represented by new engines, for example, a 1.5-liter T-GDI unit or a 1.6-liter turbocharged volume with CVVD technology (variable valve timing system), as well as an intelligent manual transmission. When the restyled model will debut, it is currently unknown, however, judging by the past projects of Hyundai Motor Group, this will happen no earlier than six months from now.
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future