Reporters caught electric Genesis G80November 4, 2020
The car was photographed while undergoing road tests.
In 2015, Hyundai made the Genesis brand completely independent. Since then, the brand has competed with brands such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Lexus. In 2020, the company unveiled its first crossover, followed by an updated sedan lineup and a second SUV. And in October, the company said it was going to skip the hybrid step and go straight to the production of electric vehicles.
Now journalists have managed to photograph the all-electric Genesis G80 sedan during its road tests at the Nürburgring. Camouflage hides most of the car, but the lack of exhaust pipes and a muffled grille are hard to miss.
Unfortunately, no official information about the new product has yet been reported. The electric Genesis G80 is speculated to have a pair of 201bhp Hyundai Kona EV electric motors. each. The battery of the more affordable crossover allows it to travel up to 420 kilometers on a single charge, I hope that the premium sedan will receive more capacious batteries. The all-electric Genesis G80 is expected to premiere in 2021.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles