Renders of the new McLaren hybrid supercar appeared on the InternetSeptember 30, 2019
British brand McLaren will release a supercar with the BC03 index in the amount of 5 copies.
And recently on the Internet appeared renderings of the upcoming car from McLaren. Judging by the published images, the BC03 hypercar will be created on the basis of Senna, but at the same time, it will acquire a more aerodynamic body.
Among other features of the model, the presence of a rear wing with LED brake lights and a longitudinal fin, also located from the rear, can be emphasized.
It is assumed that the manufacturer will equip the new product with a 4-liter V8 turbocharged engine and an electric motor. The total performance of the hybrid power plant can be 1100 horsepower.
It is possible that the upcoming hypercar will receive an e-AWD all-wheel drive system, which provides for the use of a simple motor for driving rear wheels and an electric motor for front wheels.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus