Rendered images of the Mustang Mach-E pickupNovember 27, 2019
An independent designer unveiled his vision of the new Mustang Mach-E electric pickup truck.
Mustang Mach-E should mark a new branch in the history of Ford, because now the four-door electric car has received the name of the legendary muscle car. Independent designer Aksenov Nikita decided to try on a pick-up truck on Mach-E. The resulting render was extremely entertaining.
Images were published on the Bēhance.net portal. The Mustang Mach-E pickup truck received an aggressive appearance, which is emphasized by wheels shod in off-road tires.
The front of the car has not received any visible changes and it unmistakably recognizes a new electric car. A capacious platform appeared behind, which harmoniously combines with a four-seater saloon.
Unfortunately, the appearance of such a car is extremely unlikely, because surely the Mustang Mach-E pickup would be positioned as a road car. According to experts, pickup buyers are more interested in off-road qualities.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air