Renault Zoe went through a small upgradeFebruary 4, 2019
The company is working on an updated version, which is rumored to be presented at the Geneva Motor Show in March of this year. The new Renault Zoe will receive an updated interior trim, a small restyling and new technologies.
Renault is working on an updated version of Zoe, the premiere of which is expected this year, with a revised exterior and interior style and possibly new technologies. The compact electric car will receive a large company logo, new headlights, as well as an air intake integrated into the bumper.
Zoe is expected to retain the old electric motor. Its capacity is 109 hp (80 kW), torque reaches 225 Nm. The current version accelerates to 100 km / h in 11.4 seconds. The maximum speed is 135 km / h.
The battery will become longer, due to which the range will increase, and the charging time should also decrease. Currently, Renault Zoe uses a 41 kWh battery, which provides a range of up to 300 km. Up to 80% of it can be recharged in 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid