Renault Zoe is presented with two electric motorsDecember 1, 2019
Renault Sport team prepared the exciting Zoe for the ice racing championship, which starts on December 7-8.
Thanks to two electric motors, one for each axis, which provide a total power of 340 hp, and a battery of 27 kWh, which can be charged from 0 to 50% in 25 minutes, as well as a weight of 1030 kg (400 kg less serial version) Renault Zoe has excellent dynamic characteristics.
The model is also equipped with advanced mechanical devices, including larger brakes to help it cope with an additional power of 205 hp. The electric Zoe has a shorter wheelbase, 88 mm smaller than the standard, as well as a custom-made composite body with a wide body, racing wheels, chassis and racing livery.
Jean-Baptiste Duborg, who, along with Nicholas Prost and Emmanuel Moynel, will show Zoe, said: “I look forward to this new story with DA Racing on Andros e-Trophy. We set a bold task with the serious support of Renault and Motul. This new version of the 100% Electric Andros Trophy is a difficult task, and I intend to confirm my status as a four-time winner. This is a real sporting challenge that awaits us in the coming weeks, but we are ready. ”
- Nissan Ariya could become one of the models in the Infiniti model range
- Spy photos of the new generation Toyota Sienna
- In the next three years, Toyota promises 31 new and updated models
- Honda celebrates the release of the 2.5 millionth Kei car family N
- Toyota refuses gasoline versions of Corolla in Europe