Renault will release an updated version of the Kwid hatchbackSeptember 22, 2019
The French corporation is preparing a new variation of the Kwid hatchback.
It should be noted that the current generation Renault Kwid is equipped with a 0.8 or 1 liter gasoline engine. As noted, after the upgrade necessary to meet the emission standards, the engines will be combined with a 5-speed manual or 5-speed automatic transmission.
Changes will affect the head optics. So, the new LED running lights will be located next to the grille, which will also be modified. In turn, the block headlights will be located in the bumper and covered with plastic.
In the interior of the new car, a digital dashboard from Triber, another steering wheel, an infotainment complex with an 8-inch display and support for Android Auto and Apple Car Play should appear.
Cars are already equipped with ABS, EBD, rear parking sensors, and standard warning systems.
- GM didn’t plan on making an electric Hummer, it just happened
- Ford believes robots will not replace humans when assembling cars
- See the unique Ferrari Omologata
- Tesla had to recall nearly 50,000 vehicles in China
- New Toyota Urban Cruiser cheaper than Hyundai Creta caused a stir among buyers