Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedanNovember 30, 2020
The French automaker is about to introduce a cheap analogue of the Renault Logan sedan.
In Brazil, Renault has patented a new car that is analogous to the Logan. The novelty was named Taliant and will only be available in the local market. At the moment, the brand has not released data on the date of the premiere and the price of the model.
If we compare the novelty with its “donor”, the new sedan will have different optics, a revised radiator grille and other bumpers. In the cabin, the changes are minimal: a modified dashboard, multimedia with a “floating” 7-inch touchscreen and an air conditioning unit with adjustment washers.
Technical data Renault Taliant is also kept secret, but according to experts, the new product will be based on the CMF-B platform, and the engine range should include “aspirated” and turbo engines.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years