Renault will introduce 12 cars in IndiaFebruary 4, 2020
At the Auto Expo 2020, the French brand will show, including electric cars.
At the largest Indian auto show, Renault plans to present 12 models at once, and a special place will be organized only for electric vehicles. The start of the exhibition is scheduled for February 7th. Among the models that Renault plans to show, in addition to existing ones in the local market, several new products will be shown.
According to available information, Renault will introduce a variety of electric vehicles, including production models and concept cars. The list of electric innovations includes the F1 racing concept car, as well as the Renault K-ZE, which is based on the updated Kwid hatchback.
- The most anticipated new items of the Beijing Auto Show are named
- Geneva Motor Show may take place in 2021
- Ford sets aside $ 700 million for new plant
- Future BMW models will learn to “feel” the road
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1