Renault will bring the mysterious electric car Renault Morphoz to the motor show in GenevaFebruary 19, 2020
Interest in the upcoming premiere of the brand warms up with a teaser news.
Renault spoke about those cars that can be seen at its stand at the Geneva Motor Show. Recall, this automobile exhibition will open its doors on March 3. Among the exhibits of the March motor show is a mysterious concept car. This is an electric crossover called Morphoz. So far, the future debutant of the Geneva Motor Show was shown on only one single teaser: in the picture we see only his name, located, apparently, at the stern of the car.
The electric car Renault Morphoz will become a clear embodiment of the vision of the French brand of its future production electric vehicles.
The new electric car will make the company the new Twingo ZE and the plug-in hybrid E-Tech Estate Megane – they are also looking forward to in Switzerland. Over time, the same power plant can be found on the popular Clio and Captur models.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network