Renault unveils Megane eVision electric conceptOctober 15, 2020
The presentation of the Renault Megane eVision took place at the eWays event.
At the last eWays event, the French company Renault unveiled the Megane eVision Concept electric concept car. The newest car is built on the basis of the modular platform CMF-EV, which will also form the basis of the Nissan Ariya model. The electric Megane will go into production only at the end of 2021.
According to the manufacturer, the new Renault Megane eVision will be powered by a single 217 hp electric motor. and 300 Nm of torque, which will be powered by a 60 kWh battery with support for fast charging. The power reserve of the new car is not known.
According to published data, the new Renault electric car is 95% ready for production. In terms of its dimensions, it will be somewhat shorter than the Volkswagen ID.3 presented this fall. If the brand brings all its promises to the series, then the electric Megane will compete with the German electric car.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura