Renault slightly improved TalismanApril 8, 2019
Like the Megane, Renault Talisman needs to be updated in the middle of its life cycle. He was also brought to testing in Southern Europe, but the test prototype shows that the Talisman upgrade will be minor.
So, the front grille has been reworked, the headlights have been slightly updated. Together, this gave the front of the sporty. At the rear of the installed new bumper. The rear lights, apparently, will stretch almost the entire width of the Talisman.
In the cabin Renault Talisman update may be similar to the changes in the Renault Clio. Finishes will be offered in lighter shades, including gray. The infotainment system will be updated, which will complement the new smartphone integration system.
The Talisman engine lineup will include a 2.0-liter turbodiesel that generates 200 hp and 400 Nm of torque. The previous 1.8-liter TCe (225 hp) was replaced by a 1.6-liter turbocharged engine. There will also be a new 1.7-liter engine, which is also installed in the Kadjar. It will be offered in versions 120 and 150 hp. A version with electrification will be offered.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air