Renault showed in Chengdu electric crossoverSeptember 6, 2019
At a motor show in Chinese Chengdu, the budget electric crossover Renault City K-ZE was presented. His forerunner was a concept that debuted at the Paris Motor Show a year earlier.
Renault brought to Chengdu an electric crossover Renault City K-ZE. It is known that the novelty in the basic version was estimated at 61,800 yuan. The maximum equipped electrocross costs already 68,800 yuan. The new plant will be launched in China, from where electric cars will be exported.
The prototype of City K-ZE was last year’s concept, which debuted at the motor show in Paris. In general, the new crossover is an electric version of the subcompact Kwid, which was originally created for the Indian market.
The novelty is based on the CMF-A platform, and its length is 3,735 mm. The 44-horsepower electric motor is responsible for the movement of Renault City K-ZE, there is no information about the characteristics of the battery yet. However, it is reported that without recharging the new electric car will be able to drive 721 kilometers. From 30 to 80 percent, the new product can be recharged in just half an hour. The brand equipped its electric car with air conditioning, modern multimedia with an eight-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi access point, etc.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV