Renault Samsung XM3 has collected over 5.5 thousand pre-ordersMarch 4, 2020
Renault Samsung XM3 has become available for booking in China.
In the home market, the Korean company Renault Samsung Motors opened the reception of pre-orders for the new XM3 cross coupe at the end of last month. Now, specialized media have reported that in China, the novelty has already received more than 5,500 pre-orders. The most popular among buyers was a crossover with a new 260-horsepower turbo engine, which Renault Group and Daimler AG worked on. This SUV owns 85.8% of pre-orders. It is also reported that 71 percent of fans of cars with a coupe-like silhouette opted for the maximum modification of RE. 10.2% of customers preferred a complete set lower.
The fact that customers choose more powerful engines and extended lists of options is explained by the competent pricing policy of the XM3.
43 percent of motorists who made a reservation are in the age group of 20-30 years. But the most popular body color of the new item was the shade of “Cloud Pearl” – 66%.
- French cars significantly lost to the “Japanese” in the ranking of quality
- Volvo worldwide sales drop 25%
- Renault will receive a loan of up to 5 billion euros
- Maserati Ghibli will be the first hybrid of the brand
- A major shareholder reduces its stake in Aston Martin