Renault Samsung will introduce six new products in 2020November 2, 2019
Renault Samsung Motors has announced that by 2020 it will introduce six new cars in the domestic market, including the XM3, ZOE and the new Capture.
Dominique Signora from Renault Samsung in a November 1 company announcement emphasized that the company was about to make a new turn to celebrate its 20th anniversary next year.
He said that the SM6, QM6 and Master are already preparing new models with various improvements, and based on this, the company expects to sell 100,000 cars in 2020. In addition to preparing for the launch of the XM3 in the domestic market, Signora added that measures are being taken to export it to foreign markets, including Europe.
“The first quarter of 2020, we started with the launch of the new XM3 crossover concept, which combines the benefits of sedans and SUVs. Export to Europe should be supported by great success in the domestic market, competitive export prices and stable production at the Busan plant, ”said Dominique Signora.
- Lynk & Co presented the Zero concept
- Tesla shares fell after Elon Musk’s statement
- Several other Volkswagen employees accused of involvement in dieselgate
- Tesla’s network outage caused a stir among users around the world
- Rolls-Royce introduced a long wheelbase version of the Ghost