Renault Romania invests 100 million euros in the Dacia plantJune 22, 2019
Christophe Dridi, general manager of Automobile Dacia and Groupe Renault Romania, announced that the company intends to increase the capacity of the plant in Mioveni.
Currently, it is 350,000 cars per year, and from September 2020, production at the plant will increase to 400,000 cars, which will require an investment of 100 million euros.
“We invest 75 million euros, and the state subsidy is 25 million euros. This will allow us to produce another 50,000 cars a year and hire an additional 300 people, ” – he added.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine