Renault Romania invests 100 million euros in the Dacia plantJune 22, 2019
Christophe Dridi, general manager of Automobile Dacia and Groupe Renault Romania, announced that the company intends to increase the capacity of the plant in Mioveni.
Currently, it is 350,000 cars per year, and from September 2020, production at the plant will increase to 400,000 cars, which will require an investment of 100 million euros.
“We invest 75 million euros, and the state subsidy is 25 million euros. This will allow us to produce another 50,000 cars a year and hire an additional 300 people, ” – he added.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests