Renault resumes operations in FranceApril 23, 2020
The French corporation Renault resumes the activities of its own car companies in France after they closed due to measures introduced in the country aimed at countering the spread of coronavirus infection. Such information on Wednesday, April 22, was shared by AFP, relying on the management of the corporation.
According to the portal, the resumption of work will be slow, given the application of sanitary standards. According to the representatives of the corporation, “in the current period it is renewing at three French enterprises” in Clion, in Le Mans and in Choisy-le-Roi. Work on the remaining car plants is planned to be restored at the beginning of next month.
As the corporation noted, in accordance with sanitary measures, employees will measure the temperature at the entrance, and they will also have to wear protective equipment. In addition, jobs will be disinfected all the time.
Since March 17, a self-isolation regime has been operating in France, the purpose of which is to limit as much as possible the movement of citizens along the streets. According to him, shops that do not sell essential goods should also be closed.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed