Renault reported the date of the presentation of the new carDecember 22, 2018
Along with the teams of Formula 1 Ferrari and Racing Point, the French will also present their car in mid-February, namely on the 12th, on Tuesday. This is the press service of the team.
Last season, the Renault team took the fourth place in the Constructors’ Championship, which allowed them to become the strongest in the middle peloton group. With the remaining German Nico Hulkenberg, instead of Carlos Sainz, the former Red Bull driver Daniel Ricardo will perform.
The Australian racer has never once got behind the wheel of a Renault car, since the former team forbade him to fly on tests in Abu Dhabi in November.
Before the French, the date of the presentation has already been announced by Racing Point and Ferrari on February 13 and 15, respectively. Thus, Renault is still the first to introduce its new F-1 car. Note that before the main race in Barcelona will be test rides, scheduled for February 18-21 and February 26 – March 1.
Earlier we reported that Ferrari revealed the date of the premiere of a new car for Formula 1.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air