Renault reduces brand portfolioMay 29, 2020
Alpina brand may cease to exist due to serious financial losses of the brand. This measure is part of cost optimization.
French Finance Minister Bruno Le Mer made a statement earlier that Renault could cease to exist if it does not receive support in the near future to deal with the consequences of the pandemic. For this reason, the company is carrying out staff reductions around the world.
The AutoTimesNews reports that over the next 3 years, the concern intends to save 2 billion euros through various measures. As part of this package of measures, it is planned to re-profile the plant in Dieppe after the production of the Alpine A110 sports car is completed – this means that the model will not receive a successor and will be discontinued by 2023.
It is worth noting that the only model of the subbrand of the French brand debuted in 2017. Now the Alpine A110 coupe is available in various designs.
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network
- BMW M3 station wagon spotted in tests