Renault Megane could become a crossoverSeptember 24, 2020
This can happen after changing the generation of a popular car. True, we will have to wait several more years.
The Renault Megane car, popular in Europe, can try on a crossover body. This was announced on Wednesday, September 23, by Renault CEO Luca de Meo. A body change can occur after a generational change, which should not be expected in the near future. At the same time, there is still no final decision on the body of the future Megane.
On the one hand, equipping your bestseller with the most popular body type today is a great solution. But on the other hand, Renault Megane has a very rich history, so fans of the model with experience may not accept such dramatic changes. Previously, Renault said it was going to cut its lineup by about a third.
At the same time, during its optimization, they will not forget about the update – so, in 2021, the light SUV Renault Arkana, which Russian buyers love, should enter the European market.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles