Renault is testing Espace in the heatJune 19, 2019
In January of this year, the Renault Espace prototype was last seen. However, now a new phase of testing has begun. The French company began testing in hot weather.
Changes will not be much. Update the front grille, front bumper and headlights. Slightly upgraded rear lights. It is expected that the LED daytime running lights will be refined, which will overlap with those that adorn the Megane, Talisman and Clio.
May be updated infotainment system. Will offer the latest version of the digital dashboard. Also for Espace will develop new color schemes and trim.
Currently, Renault Espace is available with a 1.8-liter Alpine turbocharged gasoline engine. It is expected that it will remain in the updated models. Versions with a diesel engine dCi will go in two power options: 160 hp (119 kW) and 200 hp (149 kW). As standard, all models come with a dual-clutch automatic transmission.
It is expected that the Renault Espace will be presented in September at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Sales should begin by the end of the year.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI