Renault is preparing a restyled version of the Talisman 2020 model yearApril 21, 2019
It is quite natural that the model, released in the current version in 2015, is awaiting updates. At the moment, pass road tests, but the prototypes are still in dense camouflage.
New photos from photo spies appeared on the Web, which managed to film a test prototype of the new Renault Talisman 2020 model year. The model should be presented before the end of the current year, and sales will not begin until next year. Talisman will remain an alternative to other popular European D-segment cars.
Despite the tight camouflage you can still see some differences from the current version. So, the front end will get a revised grille, bumper and optics. The back of the change is not so significant, but can boast a new bumper and lights. In technical terms, no changes are planned, and Talisman will continue to be based on the CMF-CD platform.
We can assume that Renault will add a restyled version of the new generation of multimedia system. No more serious changes can be expected.
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021
- Changan Uni-V concept car unveiled in Beijing
- Foton showed a pickup very similar to the Ford F-150
- Premium brand Hongqi unveils minibus concept in Beijing