Renault is preparing a more compact compact sedan than LoganApril 26, 2019
The French concern is seriously focused on the budget segment. Now preparing a new model, which should become a bestseller in the Indian market. It is possible that its length will not exceed four meters.
According to unconfirmed officially but reliable information, Renault is reviving the project of a compact sedan based on the Kwid hatchback for the Indian market. The model will have to occupy the lowest step in the line of the brand and will become much smaller than the Logan model.
The basis will be used inexpensive platform CMF-A. And the length of the model will be no more than four meters, which corresponds to the Indian tax benefits. As a power unit, of course, will offer a motor line from the current Renaul Kwid: three-cylinder atmospheric engines with a capacity of up to 54 and 68 horsepower. Together with them will offer “mechanics” or “robot.”
More information is not available now. The design of the future news is likely to overlap with the modern corporate style, with a discount on the local market and the budget segment.
The cost is still unknown, but Renault Kwid in India is offered from 271,500 rupees
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck