Renault is preparing a facelift for MeganeMarch 28, 2019
Renault is preparing to present a modernized model of the fourth generation Megane, which has existed since 2016 – now the French are testing a car on the roads in southern Europe.
Judging by the spy photos, the side of the Megane remained unchanged, but the front and rear of the hatchback will receive new headlights and lights with LED elements, updated bumpers and grille.
Most likely, you can expect changes in the car, which can get some items from the fifth-generation Renault Clio, including a 9.3-inch touch-screen infotainment system and a digital instrument panel.
Official information and engines for Renault Megane 2020 yet, but the company will certainly offer new or improved power plants, and the public debut of the model is expected at the Frankfurt Motor Show this fall.
- Test drive Volvo V90 Cross Country
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs
- Mitsubishi unveils Eclipse Cross PHEV