Renault is preparing a facelift for MeganeMarch 28, 2019
Renault is preparing to present a modernized model of the fourth generation Megane, which has existed since 2016 – now the French are testing a car on the roads in southern Europe.
Judging by the spy photos, the side of the Megane remained unchanged, but the front and rear of the hatchback will receive new headlights and lights with LED elements, updated bumpers and grille.
Most likely, you can expect changes in the car, which can get some items from the fifth-generation Renault Clio, including a 9.3-inch touch-screen infotainment system and a digital instrument panel.
Official information and engines for Renault Megane 2020 yet, but the company will certainly offer new or improved power plants, and the public debut of the model is expected at the Frankfurt Motor Show this fall.
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale