Renault is going to release Hyper Hatch 454 HP Zoe e-Sport EVSeptember 22, 2019
Remember the Zoe e-Sport? It was launched by Renault two and a half years ago as a concept for a true battery-powered supermini hyper-hatch.
We have not heard anything about this since 2017 – until now. The director of the French company, Gilles Normand, told TopGear that perhaps a new model will appear. However, outgoing battery technology will not be true for such a car, but Renault is working on next-generation batteries, and this may open up more possibilities.
With its sturdy construction, more power than the new and large Mercedes-AMG A45 S, and acceleration of the supercar, the Zoe e-Sport concept was praised by those who were fortunate enough to try it. Two electric motors produce 460 hp. (454 hp / 338 kW) and 640 Nm of torque. The car will weigh 1,400 kg (3,086 pounds), including a battery weighing 450 kg (992 pounds), the show car can accelerate from 0 to 100 km / h (0-62 mph) in just 3.2 seconds.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI