Renault is going to abandon MeganeApril 28, 2020
It became known that the Megane family may become a victim of the gradual electrification of the Renault model range.
Recall that the first-generation Renault Megane debuted in 1955. The fourth-generation model is currently on sale. In February of this year, an updated version of the model was presented. In dealerships in Europe, the model will arrive this summer. The demand for this car over the past 10 years has halved. In this connection, the company management thought about the feasibility of developing a new generation of this model.
Also, in conditions of stricter requirements for car emissions in Europe, the automaker is going to add several electric vehicles to the model range in the next few years. In exchange, the automaker will be forced to abandon several existing cars.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests