Renault introduced the special edition Koleos Black EditionJune 22, 2020
The French company pleased motorists from Australia with a special release of its crossover.
Renault for the day presented a special version of its Koleos crossover, which was called the Black Edition. The novelty will be released in a limited edition of only 400 units.
The new Koleos Black Edition differs from the standard version in a number of details, for example 19-inch wheels, glossy racks, side mirror housings, sills and black trim.
The body of the new crossover can be painted in three colors: white, black and gray. The novelty will be driven by a 2.5-liter engine with a capacity of 177 horsepower. The drive is available to choose from: front or full.
The crossover is also equipped with an infotainment complex with a 7-inch monitor with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, emergency braking, blind spot monitoring, rearview camera, rear parking sensors and fog lights.
The price of the Renault Koleos Black Edition starts at $ 36,990.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery