Renault introduced the limited ski version of Kadjar ESFFebruary 21, 2019
The French concern decided to mark in its own line the national ski school l’École du Ski Français (ESF), after which the model was named.
The French ski school l’École du Ski Français (ESF) is of almost national importance. It was founded in 1945 and Renault has been cooperating with it for over 20 years. Today, the school has a staff of 17,000 instructors and 2.5 million students annually. It was the anniversary of cooperation that caused the release of a new limited edition crossover Renault Kadjar ESF.
The ESF version is initially well equipped, since it is based on the Black Edition. Outside the “ski” option is most notable for non-standard wheel disks. The car’s interior is quite unique and decorated in dark tones of Alcantara with a contrasting stitching in red. Also, the model received the original logo mats and heated seats.
The limited series Kadjar ESF is offered with several variants of power units in tandem with a mechanical or automatic transmission with an initial value of from 35,100 euros.
In a month it will travel with an advertising tour to five ski resorts in France.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires