Renault held a racing show in Salon de ProvenceMay 5, 2019
On Saturday, May 4, the Renault team visited the French city of Salon-de-Provence, which is only 50 km from Marseille. This time, she was represented and piloted by the E20, the car of 2012, Nico Hulkenberg, the driver of the main squad.
Niko conducted demonstration races, after which he declared that he liked such shows: “It is always pleasant to participate in racing shows. Formula 1 is sometimes too sterile, and when there is an opportunity to be closer to the public and arrange vivid demonstrations, it’s great. “
Alain Prost, four-time world champion and ambassador of the Renault brand, commented on today’s events as follows: “Today, many fans gathered in Salon-de-Provence to feel the magic of Formula 1. It’s extremely important to meet them and introduce them to our sport. We are happy to continue our tour of France and share with the public our passionate love for motor racing. “
The team Renault conducts this tour in a number of French cities, touting the upcoming French Grand Prix, which will be held for the second time on June 23 in Le Castellet. On May 5, she will make a stop in Toulon.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup