Renault has presented updated versions of vans Master and TraficMay 4, 2019
The company again did not make any major changes, presenting yet another restyling of fairly old, nonetheless relevant models. Cars received a revised design of the front and a slightly modified interior.
The press service of Renault has officially unveiled new versions of the Master and Trafic vans. The first is issued since 2010, and the second since 2013. And for all the time the models practically did not change, sometimes getting a small restyling. At this time, the company again did not conduct major improvements. The main feature is a more modern design in the corporate style.
Another update was a modified diesel engine for the Renault Master. Now the unit with a working volume of 2.3 liters is capable of developing up to 180 horsepower and fully complies with the environmental standards of Euro-6. Renault Trafic, in turn, received a new 2.0-liter diesel engine, capable of developing from 120 to 170 horsepower, depending on the version.
The interior also did not change the design much, just by adding a small display of the standard multimedia system.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air