Renault has prepared a new crossover for the Chengdu auto showAugust 20, 2019
Before the official debut of the novelty, there are still a little more than two weeks, but on the Web now you can find the technical specifications of the new compact crossover.
Renault decided to organize the premiere of its new compact crossover based on the popular “budget” Kwid as part of the upcoming motor show in Chinese Chengdu on September 5. The Renault K-ZE concept itself, which served as the inspiration for the production of the production car, was presented to the general public a year ago. Thanks to patent images, we know that the product cross will receive a similar appearance. The length of the car reaches the mark of 3 735 mm, width – 1,579 mm, height – 1,515 mm, wheelbase – 2,423 mm.
The novelty will be set in motion by an electric motor operating in tandem with a highly efficient 30 kW battery.
Without recharging, future debutant Chengdu will be able to travel up to 250 kilometers. You can “recharge” a car up to 80 percent in just 50 minutes. The e-GT New Energy Automotive factory in China has already taken up the test release of the new SUV from Renault. Sales of new items should begin this fall.
- Elon Musk calls the new Tesla Yoke wheel a great idea
- Scientists have shown a way to fully charge electric cars in 10 minutes
- The development of electric vehicles may slow down
- Chinese Great Wall is interested in buying Daimler
- Porsche sets up new venture with German battery manufacturer Customcells