Renault has prepared a new crossover for the Chengdu auto showAugust 20, 2019
Before the official debut of the novelty, there are still a little more than two weeks, but on the Web now you can find the technical specifications of the new compact crossover.
Renault decided to organize the premiere of its new compact crossover based on the popular “budget” Kwid as part of the upcoming motor show in Chinese Chengdu on September 5. The Renault K-ZE concept itself, which served as the inspiration for the production of the production car, was presented to the general public a year ago. Thanks to patent images, we know that the product cross will receive a similar appearance. The length of the car reaches the mark of 3 735 mm, width – 1,579 mm, height – 1,515 mm, wheelbase – 2,423 mm.
The novelty will be set in motion by an electric motor operating in tandem with a highly efficient 30 kW battery.
Without recharging, future debutant Chengdu will be able to travel up to 250 kilometers. You can “recharge” a car up to 80 percent in just 50 minutes. The e-GT New Energy Automotive factory in China has already taken up the test release of the new SUV from Renault. Sales of new items should begin this fall.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network