Renault Group Appoints SEAT CEO as CEOJanuary 29, 2020
Renault’s new CEO will take office July 1
The Renault Group company officially announced the appointment of Luca de Meo, the new CEO, who will begin its work on July 1, 2020. In his new position, he will be the current interim CEO of Renault, Clotilde Delbos, who will take the post of deputy general manager.
Until July 1, 2020, the group will be led by Clotilde Delbos, current interim CEO of Renault S.A. Renault Chairman Jean-Dominic Senard said the new management marks a decisive step for the Group and for the Alliance.
“The Board of Directors considered that Mr. Luca de Meo, thanks to his career, his experience and success in his previous functions, combines all the qualities that contribute to all aspects of the development and transformation of the Groupe Renault,” the automaker said in a statement.
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration
- New BMW X8 spotted on public roads
- Lucid will compete with Tesla for the title of the fastest electric car
- Nissan launches fourth generation Rogue
- Tesla became a mining company