Renault Group Appoints SEAT CEO as CEOJanuary 29, 2020
Renault’s new CEO will take office July 1
The Renault Group company officially announced the appointment of Luca de Meo, the new CEO, who will begin its work on July 1, 2020. In his new position, he will be the current interim CEO of Renault, Clotilde Delbos, who will take the post of deputy general manager.
Until July 1, 2020, the group will be led by Clotilde Delbos, current interim CEO of Renault S.A. Renault Chairman Jean-Dominic Senard said the new management marks a decisive step for the Group and for the Alliance.
“The Board of Directors considered that Mr. Luca de Meo, thanks to his career, his experience and success in his previous functions, combines all the qualities that contribute to all aspects of the development and transformation of the Groupe Renault,” the automaker said in a statement.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021