Renault checks Megane wagon after updateJuly 19, 2019
The model is seen in testing after an update in the middle of the life cycle. The wagon came out with new headlights that retain the familiar C-shape. The rear door of the Renault Megane is camouflaged closed, however, you can see a horizontal strip connecting the rear lights. LED daytime running lights are longer. Bumpers were affected by easy upgrades.
In the cabin Megane major changes are not expected, although some elements will be borrowed from the updated Clio and Captur. It is expected that Renault Megane will be offered in a hybrid version with an E-Tech plug-in.
The premiere can be held at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September, or at the Geneva Motor Show, which will open in March next year.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry