Renault announces new Renault Master ZE Hydrogen vanMarch 24, 2021
The hydrogen car will be offered as an alternative to the diesel model.
Renault has announced the launch of the new environmentally friendly Renault Master ZE Hydrogen van in 2021. The all-electric Master ZE model will also be on sale, but the range of 160 kilometers makes it ideal for urban use. For companies that carry out long-distance transportation, the Master ZE Hydrogen is being developed.
According to preliminary data, the novelty will use the same electric motor and battery, but fuel cells will be added to this. It is expected that the range of the hydrogen van will be 500 – 600 kilometers per gas station. No further information on Master ZE Hydrogen is known yet.
According to the published data, the premiere of the hydrogen van will take place in the second half of this year, and the car will go on sale in early 2022. The novelty is expected to have a high price tag – the smaller Renault Kangoo Hydrogen costs more than £ 40,000 in the UK, double the cost of the diesel version of the model.
- China unveils $ 2,000 electric pickup truck
- Polestar has proposed a new scheme for the acquisition of hybrid “1”
- Jay Leno tries to set a speed record with the most powerful Tesla Model S Plaid
- Bentley Bacalar looks absolutely stunning on the streets of London
- Lamborghini sold most of its production capacity