Renault and Nissan will keep the alliance contrary to rumorsJanuary 14, 2020
Despite the drop in shares, company representatives denied rumors about the termination of the alliance.
Recall that the newspaper Financial Times reported that Renault and Nissan plan to terminate the alliance with the filing of the Japanese leadership, which is developing a plan to radically break off relations with the French brand.
However, today the press service of the Nissan brand made an official statement, in the framework of which it reported that media reports were speculative and there could be no talk of any dissolution of the alliance. In addition, the company will make every effort to strengthen the foundation.
In addition, Jean-Dominic Senard, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Groupe Renault, also said that he was shocked by the publications and noted that this information was not true. He also noted that he sees no reason for the dissolution of the alliance.
- Tesla bought a plot in a special zone for a factory in Germany with a scandal
- New Honda Breeze outperforms KIA Sportage
- The network got the first images of the new low-cost crossover Renault
- Ford and Volkswagen team up to create a seven-seater frame SUV
- The first photos of the updated VW Golf GTI without camouflage appeared