Renault and Nissan will keep the alliance contrary to rumorsJanuary 14, 2020
Despite the drop in shares, company representatives denied rumors about the termination of the alliance.
Recall that the newspaper Financial Times reported that Renault and Nissan plan to terminate the alliance with the filing of the Japanese leadership, which is developing a plan to radically break off relations with the French brand.
However, today the press service of the Nissan brand made an official statement, in the framework of which it reported that media reports were speculative and there could be no talk of any dissolution of the alliance. In addition, the company will make every effort to strengthen the foundation.
In addition, Jean-Dominic Senard, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Groupe Renault, also said that he was shocked by the publications and noted that this information was not true. He also noted that he sees no reason for the dissolution of the alliance.
- Lifan is getting closer to bankruptcy
- The entire run of the 612-horsepower crossover Alpina XB7 sold out in the USA
- Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the Network
- BMW 4 Series convertible caught in the lenses of photo spies
- Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for sale