Renault and Fiat Chrysler are discussing a plan for a possible mergerMay 27, 2019
So far, the details of the negotiations have not been disclosed, but apparently, the companies are discussing global possibilities of combining with the transfer of shares. This will help both concerns to close their own “weak points”.
Reuters has shared information received from the front of action of world concerns. Thus, the Italian-American Fiat Chrysler (FCA) and the French Renault initiated detailed negotiations on the possibilities of combining the two concerns. According to preliminary information, the discussion is already at the “advanced” level.
In addition to the possible merger with the transfer of shares, companies are discussing the creation of “extended relationships”. This solution should help solve some of the problems facing the global automotive industry. One of the agency’s sources noted that the plan in question is not just another cooperation agreement, but more global integration of concerns into each other.
Unfortunately, Renault or FCA have so far refrained from commenting. What was agreed at this stage also remains unknown.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests