Renault and DuPont announced a strategic partnershipMarch 29, 2019
Renault Sport Racing and the American chemical giant DuPont have announced a strategic technical partnership, the purpose of which is to promote the introduction of new solutions related to hybrid and electric technologies. This will help not only the Renault F1 team, but also other racing programs of the French auto concern.
Cyril Abitebühl, Managing Director of Renault Sport Racing: “DuPont has a lot of experience in developing innovative products that allow you to achieve better results in motor racing and increase the efficiency of production cars, while making them safer and more environmentally friendly.
Our long-term technical partnership will allow us to promote hybrid technologies, as well as develop new solutions related to the chassis, and we believe that in the end, this will result in increased results and competitiveness. ”
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air