Renault and DuPont announced a strategic partnershipMarch 29, 2019
Renault Sport Racing and the American chemical giant DuPont have announced a strategic technical partnership, the purpose of which is to promote the introduction of new solutions related to hybrid and electric technologies. This will help not only the Renault F1 team, but also other racing programs of the French auto concern.
Cyril Abitebühl, Managing Director of Renault Sport Racing: “DuPont has a lot of experience in developing innovative products that allow you to achieve better results in motor racing and increase the efficiency of production cars, while making them safer and more environmentally friendly.
Our long-term technical partnership will allow us to promote hybrid technologies, as well as develop new solutions related to the chassis, and we believe that in the end, this will result in increased results and competitiveness. ”
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network