Released a trailer for the confrontation between Ferrari and Ford in Le MansJune 3, 2019
In the picture Ford v Ferrari took off Matt Damon and Christian Bale
XX Century Fox film company released a trailer for a film about the confrontation between Ferrari and Ford in the 24 Hours of Le Mans. The plot of Ford v Ferrari will tell about a group of engineers who, under the guidance of Carroll Shelby and Ken Miles, are building a new Ford for the 1966 season.
The lead roles in the Ford v Ferrari movie are Matt Damon (Carol Shelby) and Christian Bale (Ken Myles). Together, their heroes will build a revolutionary racing car for the Ford Motor Company, while at the same time trying to fight “corporate bureaucracy, the laws of physics and personal demons.” This machine will allow Ford to beat Ferrari and become the winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans Marathon. The picture will be released on November 15 of this year.
The 1966 Le Mans 24 Hours ended in a triple Ford victory — the Ford GT40 Mk.II sports car managed to finish one after another. Ferrari 275 GTB / C team Maranello Concessionaires was in this race only the eighth. The next three years, the GT40 remained the undisputed leader of the marathon.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S