Released a mobile application that facilitates rescue from electric carsJune 18, 2020
The application was developed by specialists of the organization conducting crash tests EURO NCAP.
A new program from the Euro NCAP organization will allow specialists to make the salvation of people caught in an accident on an electric car safer for both the injured and the rescuers themselves. The program shows specialists the location of batteries, cables and other major components of the car.
Euro Rescue application can show rescuers the main sites both online and offline. In addition, the program indicates to specialists where the airbags, belts and squibs are. Euro Rescue is currently available for iOS and Android smartphones in English, French, German and Spanish.
It is noted that automakers have already been obliged to provide Euro NCAP with information regarding the location of the main electrical components. In addition, since 2020, the organization has revised the criteria for assessing vehicle safety. In particular, Euro NCAP now awards points for difficulties in recovering victims from a car in an accident.
- Foton showed a pickup very similar to the Ford F-150
- Premium brand Hongqi unveils minibus concept in Beijing
- The debutant of the motor show in Beijing Chery Tiggo 8 Plus surprised with a high price
- ABT Sportsline finalizes the Audi Q5 TFSI e Quattro
- Black BMW M4 convertible looks menacing