REE Automotive start-up to help Indians build electric carsAugust 31, 2020
Indian auto company Mahindra & Mahindra has signed an agreement with an Israeli startup.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Mahindra & Mahindra announced the suspension of work on electric vehicles three weeks ago, and also announced the search for a strategic partner to develop a new direction.
On the eve it became known that the automaker has signed a contract with the Israeli startup REE Automotive, under which the startup will share its skateboard platform and corner power modules.
In addition, the Indian company will assist the Israeli partner with engineering, procurement and manufacturing. REE Automotive plans to reach a circulation of 200,000-250,000 copies over the next few years through the collaboration.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests