Redesigned Harley-Davidson Electric Flat TrackerJanuary 22, 2020
Harley-Davidson, having announced its plans for future electric motorcycles, surprised many with its desire to release a road flat tracker.
Firstly, the design of the flat tracker looked very promising. Secondly, the car is supposed to be with an electric motor, that is, the manufacturer is trying not to forget about its roots, but is moving in a modern direction. Thirdly, they used the Alta EV electric drive – finally, investing in this startup could start to make a profit.
Harley-Davidson has now redesigned the concept of the electric tracker, which looks good. While outwardly the bike was completely refreshed, the battery pack, which is not a carbon copy of Alta, but more like a Livewire block, catches your eye.
The electric bike now looks more sporty due to the saddle and side plate. Not everyone will agree with the design choice for the headlight, but this is unlikely to be a big problem in the future.
There is no answer to the question when the concept is implemented as a serial model.
- Audi will release a hybrid variation of the model A8
- Honda and GM will jointly produce electric cars
- Tesla was able to sell more than 88 thousand cars in the first quarter of 2020
- Electric sedan Lucid drove without recharging 640 kilometers
- The FIA changed the rules in response to the crisis