Red Bull will present a new car on February 12January 10, 2020
According to unofficial information, Red Bull Racing will present a new car on February 12, the day after the presentation of Ferrari. The novelty will receive the RB16 index and will be shown on the official website of the team.
Last year, Red Bull Racing showed a new car on the same dates – February 13, then it was tested at Silverstone, and tests began on February 18.
This year, winter tests will start on February 19.
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers