Red Bull will present a new car on February 12January 10, 2020
According to unofficial information, Red Bull Racing will present a new car on February 12, the day after the presentation of Ferrari. The novelty will receive the RB16 index and will be shown on the official website of the team.
Last year, Red Bull Racing showed a new car on the same dates – February 13, then it was tested at Silverstone, and tests began on February 18.
This year, winter tests will start on February 19.
- Nissan 370Z will receive a receiver in 2022
- Kia K900 and Cadenza will leave the US in 2021
- French gendarmerie bought electric vans Renault Kangoo ZE
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London