Red Bull will independently produce motors until 2026October 22, 2020
This was announced by a company representative.
The Honda team recently announced that they are going to retire from Formula 1 racing at the end of 2021. In this regard, the Red Bull team expressed a desire to freeze the engines of the Japanese brand and continue to use them. It was noted that this decision is temporary and after 2025 the team will stop working on engines.
At the same time, Red Bull still relies on the fact that Honda will help the team with the engines for some time. The company is going to move the production of engines to England, so in 2022 Red Bull engineers will need the help of the Japanese.
After the end of the regulation at the end of 2025, Red Bull intends to find a new supplier of engines. According to a company spokesman, no matter how tempting the proposal to adjust the assembly of its own engines, Red Bull cannot go for it.
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser
- Testing spotted a prototype electric Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback
- Porsche began testing the “high” version of the 911 sports car
- New renders of KIA Sportage 2022 model year appeared on the web
- Work on Nikola Badger electric pickup is suspended