Red Bull set a date for the presentation of a new carFebruary 5, 2019
Just yesterday, it became known that the Austrian team plans to submit a racing car for the 2019 Formula 1 season on February 13.
Red Bull published a teaser photo with a new car on its social pages. On it, however, do not see anything, but the date of his presentation is already known. On the same day, Racing Point and Mercedes will show their vehicles. The first, by the way, according to rumors can only light the livery.
Interestingly, the novelty will be the first car in the history of the team that uses the power unit developed by Honda.
To date, all the teams of Formula 1, except Williams, decided on the numbers. Most likely, she will also have to give a presentation on the same day with someone else, since all convenient dates have already been dismantled.
Recall that on February 7, the sports car will be presented by Haas, Torro Rosso – February 11, Renault – February 12, Racing Point, Mercedes, Red Bull – February 13, McLaren-February 14, Ferrari – February 15, Alfa Romeo Rasing (former Sauber) – 18th of Febuary.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista