Red Bull filed an official protest over DASJuly 5, 2020
Red Bull Racing has formally protested the use by the Mercedes team of the DAS (Dual-Axis Steering) steering system, which allows you to change the toe angle.
Red Bull Racing believes that the DAS violates articles 3.8, 10.2 and 10.3 of the technical regulation, which deals with the stiffness and immobility of aerodynamic devices and the prohibition of changes to the suspension system while driving. The success of the Red Bull protest depends on whether DAS stewards would be considered part of the suspension or, as Mercedes claims, part of the steering.
Mercedes representatives are called to meet with the stewards at 19:10 local time.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air