Record holder Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+ stood on the conveyorSeptember 8, 2019
Beat the speed record, the new Chiron became serial. The cost of a hypercar starts from 3.5 million euros.
A world record of 490.484 km / h was achieved on a “close to production hypercar,” according to Bugatti. Now official information has appeared that the Chiron Super Sport 300+ has become serial and can be bought for 3.5 million euros. But those who wish will have to hurry, since only 30 copies of the unique car will be released. One of them was sold in Molsheim directly at the presentation.
Under the hood is an 8.0-liter W16 engine that can develop 1,600 horsepower. Magnesium alloy wheels are installed, the rear of the body has become a little longer, and the front bumper has been modernized.
In the basic version, the hypercar is equipped with a safety cage and one seat in the cabin – the driver’s. But at the request of the buyer, the number of seats can be increased, and the frame removed. You can choose from several body colors.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily