Rechargeable Toyota RAV4 PHEV shown in the first photoOctober 11, 2019
The brand promises to present a hybrid crossover on November 20 at the Los Angeles Auto Show. On one electricity RAV4 PHEV will be able to travel up to 48 kilometers.
On the eve of the November motor show in Los Angeles, Toyota unveiled the appearance of the RAV4 2021 hybrid plug-in model year. The image of the future news is published by Carscoops. According to media reports, a 2.5-liter 176-horsepower gasoline aspirator, an electric motor and a set of high-performance batteries are responsible for the performance of the hybrid crossover. The power of such a power plant reaches 206 hp, and on one electricity the novelty can travel 48 kilometers.
Externally, the hybrid Toyota RAV4 PHEV will resemble a conventional crossover: spectacular wheel arches with clear geometry, an athletic hood, an original radiator grille and a floating roof line. Also, the hybrid SUV got unusual vertical “fogs”.
In the image that got on the Web, the novelty is presented in a stylish shade of Supersonic Red. And from the old spy photos, we remember that the new crossover has a charging port located above the rear wheel on the passenger side. We learn more details, as well as the date of the start of sales after the official presentation of the new product.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web